We employ, hire and recruit the best software developers, data analysts, intelligence professionals, and investigation officers.
We cherish the great diversity of the people that work for Pandora Intelligence; what binds us is the passion for our profession.
Pandora Intelligence is an independent intelligence company, specialized in security risks. We adopt a patented scenario-based approach that enables us to discover narratives in unstructured data. Moreover, we add real-time information to these scenarios and create actionable intelligence.
The position demands a meticulous developer with extensive experience in Object Oriented programming. Experience with data visualization and AI/ML is desirable. We are looking for someone who likes to maintain a profound understanding of new developments in the IT domain. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work independently, yet to be a crucial part of or small but highly dedicated development team.
- You will work closely with a small group of developers
- You will apply different web and backend technologies to produce innovative, high quality software, using the latest technologies
- You will add to the components and the user experience of the products we develop
- You will write code to implement new features and improve performance
- You will document new features and associated test scenarios for other teams and stakeholders including the quality assurance and production support groups
- You will actively participate and contribute to the design process
- You are a team player that is used to work independently
- Developing software is your passion
- You have experience with Visual Studio.NET
- You have excellent knowledge of MVC frameworks such as Angular and/or React
- You have experience with CSS pre-processors such as Less or SASS
- You have experience with Git
- You are a progressive thinker and keep abreast of the latest technologies and developments (e.g. Push APIs, Progressive Web apps)
- You have UX knowledge and are experienced in building user-friendly interfaces
- You have good communication skills In English and Dutch, verbally as well as in writing
- High quality, user friendly software is your forte
- You have experience working in the Agile (SCRUM) environment
- You are able to communicate in Dutch and in English, both verbally and in writing
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with data visualization and AI/ML is a very big plus
- You are able to analyze data to identify potential issues
Why Pandora Intelligence?
Pandora Intelligence has an open working environment. Everyone is open to initiatives. You can be proactive in these, and have every freedom to allow your work to be part of our success. We don’t believe in micro-management, but give our people the freedom to function optimally. Work on cool things that really matter!
What we offer
- A good balance between work and private life
- A competitive salary, depending on your experience so far
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-growing organization
- An opportunity to work on innovative solutions and products!
Because of the nature of our work, you will be required to pass a background check prior to the start of employment.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Interested in this position? Send us an email.
Not yet ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.